Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cafe Elsewhere won an Award!

How about this!  I won an award as one of Mike Shippey's choice of 15 "Most Versatile Bloggers". I'm honored!  I think this is the first one ever for Cafe Elsewhere!  Thanks Mike!

Here is how it works:  Anyone who accepts this fine award, as a Versatile Blogger, is asked for nothing. Just bask in your glory!  (or you can do these three things:)

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!

O-Kay?  (heh heh)
Here we go!

SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I did not get married until I was 42 years old.
2. Both Stan Lee and Tom Wolfe came to our house when I was a kid.
3. I love Lions. It started with the Cowardly Lion and grew from there.
4. My 9 year old son is the greatest miracle of my life.
5. My favorite movie of all time is Out of Africa
6. I am not much of a vegetable eater, but veggie lasagna is my favorite food.
7. I like to write poetry based on awesome photographs.


And here they are!


THE 15 BLOGS THAT I CHOOSE TO PASS
THE “VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD”  to:

...... drum roll please!  (in no particular order!)

I would like to ditto some of Mike's but will play nice and keep them unique!

1. Healing Art by Julia K Harwood
2. The Pound a Week Blog Challenge  by Steve Mancini
3. Fairness   by Ray Beckerman
4. Bouncing Back Now by Donna Thompson
5. Aiming Low by Sugar Jones
6. Cori Padgett's Big Girl Branding
7. Shift your Life with DocMarion Ross
8. Leadership for Good by Mike Cassidy
9. Linette Daniels' Empowering Youth for Success 
10. Karen Keller
11. The WAH Wife  - Angie Nelson
12. Live your Destiny  with BrightMichelle Casto
13. Quick Good Fortune by  Cheryl Janecky
14.  Daily Prayer for Healing by Kate Loving
15. The Bridgemaker by Alex Blackwell




Not all of these are necessarily new, but all are ones I have enjoyed over the past few months.  It was kinda hard to narrow it down to 15, even leaving out the ones I would have put on the list that Mike already had on his.... so really I just stopped at 15.  There are a lot of great bloggers out there!  That's a good thing! 
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have!




No comments: