Monday, December 29, 2008

Where Will Your Idea End? (A Joel Comm Digg)

Thanks @joelcomm for a great take on the guy who created twitter! What a funny thing that @jack, Mr. Twitter himself, tweets like he's living in dullsville. Even funnier, I just had to go follow him anyway. Maybe I'll still get some good vibes. I had to rethink my whole twitter follow strategy. Somehow "eating toasted ravioli" seemed interesting. Do you use twitter? If so, what constitutes a good twitterite to follow? Before reading this, I figured people who just tweeted stuff like "eating toasted ravioli" were not that interesting. Wrongo! I'm changing my whole attitude. I'll follow you unless you're just downright nasty. Gotta have some scruples, right?


So, maybe there's something you've had to re-think in your life. It's not always easy to swallow your pride and make a change in direction, especially when you might have hooted and hollered in the other one (yes I did!).....and I'm changing my ways. I shall nevermore judge a twitterer by his tweets.

If I can do it, you can do it. Give it some thought!

Oh....and if you want to, I'd love a follow too!

read more | digg story

1 comment:

Aree Bettermenn said...

Wishing you and your family health, wealth, and happiness in 2009!