Monday, June 2, 2008

People are asking

I keep seeing questions like "is such and such online business good", and "how can I make money online" etc.

The answer is yes, if that particular niche is congruent with you, your real self, and your current lifestyle and frame of mind. If any part of a business you are looking to start online feels wrong, RUN! It's not personal, just practical. You will in no way shape or form be able to EVER sell something you do not fully believe in.

Ah...so what now? Believe in you first. Realize you have something to offer, and once you find it, build on it. If you cannot find a particular business in your niche, that's okay, because the beauty of online marketing is that you can create your own business online. It's really pretty cheap to try something out, and if it doesn't work you are only out the cost of a website and payment option, which can be minimal if you use any of the multitude of inexpensive services already available.

My point is to keep your chin up and don't get out of the game if something you tried hasn't panned out. I'm still kickin' and I've been through 3 or 4 different "niche's" in trying to find the "one" that works. I'm still working on it, but I've not given up hope, and I am bound and determined to be true to myself.

No comments: