Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Conflicting Inspirational Messages?

Today's thought of power from James Ray:



"When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire you shall not be burned...neither shall the flame kindle upon you."— Isaiah 43:2



and on this day of my life, Neal Donald Walsch believes God wants me to know...



....that life will resolve itself in the process of life itself. Let the moment play itself out.
Try to not push the river. Life knows what It has in mind. Trust Life. It is on yourside.





Okay, so I bravely pass through the waters, know the rivers will not overflow me, but I need to be careful not to push the river.






And then there's that old Garth Brooks song "the river"....

I will sail my vessel' Til the river runs dry

Like a bird upon the wind These waters are my sky

.....Too many times we stand aside And let the waters slip away....



Hmmmmmm.

Sometimes, I think I take things a little too literally. I might drown trying to figure it all out. Besides it gives me a headache.


Don't get me wrong, all of the above really do inspire me. Sometimes I get overloaded though. Need to simplify.


What do you think?

No comments: